Thursday 22 July 2010

A cute bear from Di's Digis...

Di is continuously releasing gorgeous images of cute animals and I adore this little Heartfelt Daisy bear!
I made a quick card with a simple layout and added some stitching in bright purple thread to add a bit texture. I used some lovely backing paper from American Crafts which has a great Summery feel to it. The little sentiment which was stamped on to a tag is by Elzybells and I added a Prima flower topped with a pale blue button as a finishing touch.
Have a great Thursday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. I love Di's images too, she is one very clever lady!

    Lovely colours and pretty dp here Jane!

    What size do you print your images off at? I generally do 33% but they're always too big to use in my nesties!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x