Sunday 25 July 2010

My entry for the Funky Hand DT call

Another post...3rd one for me today! I was browsing through my Blogger Dashboard catching up on everyone's makes after my busy day when I spotted the Funky Hand DT call! How exciting!! I have loved Funky Hand CDs for ever and they just keep getting better. Anice puts together amazing collections of fabulous colours and patterns which always include lots of spots, checks or stripes and lovely bright colours which are a treat to use. I couldn't resist applying for the DT position for the chance to join Anice's team of amazingly talented crafters.
I had a bit of trouble choosing some Projects for this post to showcase some of my favourite makes as every time I finish something it obecomes my favourite, but I have managed to pick three.
The first is a scene I created using a Pollycraft Digi. It was so much fun choosing the papers and building up the layers. I loved adding texture with the stitching, flowers and twine.

The second is a 3d watering can I made using a template I found on the web. This was loads of fun to make and I actually made another 4 of these as Easter gifts, I loved adding all the details.

This card is a bit different but I love it's simplicity, the colours, patterns and letters speak for themselves and I was so pleased with how this card for my Son's special birthday turned out.
A photo of this card was also shown on Create and Craft as I emailed it in to one of the shows that Anice was on!
It has been really good fun looking back over some of my favourite Projects and I hope you have enjoyed seeing them too.
Wish me luck!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Good luck Jane, you sure get my vote to join the Funky Hand DT!

    3 fab makes there!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! They are all fab!!! Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All fabulous projects. Very best of luck. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stuff Jane, these really are special. Good luck. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous projects. That watering can is a work of art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x