Monday 12 July 2010

A card for a 'Cool Brother' and a freebie.

I had a play last night with my Promarkers and papers and made a card for my oldest Son to give to his younger Brother for his birthday at the end of the month.

I used an image from Di's Digi Downloads called 'On the bench'. Jack is footie mad and this little boy actually looks like him a little and the little dog is like our Puppy Charlie.
Make sure you check out Di's blog as she has an adorable freebie for you this month.
I used a spotty backing paper from the DCWV Safari Stack and coloured the image to match it.
The ribbon is from Hobbycraft and the letters are Making memories and My Little Shoebox.
Have a lovely Monday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Aww, I love your card Jane! That football ribbon is brilliant and the image is so adorable!! So So cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card - the image is lovely. Thank you for the freebie link xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Jane, it's just perfect for a little brother's birthday! I love Di's digi's too and it's great that she's a Brit!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x