Sunday 18 July 2010

Pink and girly for Sketch Saturday

My Son asked me to make a card for one of his Friend's yesterday. I was quite surprised he asked me as he had originally said he wanted to buy one. He asked me for a card with a girl shopping on it so we had a look through the Pollycraft digis and he said this one was perfect!

I asked him to pick out 3 papers from the My Mind's Eye stack which came free with a Magazine recently and I added the zingy green Bobunny double dot card.


I followed the fab Sketch Saturday sketch and added a 13 from American Crafts thickers and a Hero Arts sentiment. As a finishing touch I added a few flowers, a button and some gems.

I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. That image is perfect for so many cards xx Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, your son has good taste! He obviously takes his artistic flair from you!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely card Jane. My Dd is the same, her idea of a treat is bought invitations and cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane,
    This is a fabulous creation. Thank you for your kind words regarding my sister.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Jane, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week with your wonderfull card. Good luck, hugs terry xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x