Monday 5 July 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge

For this week's Pollycraft Monday Challenge I had lots of fun making a card with one of Paula's new digi stamp characters. Maurice is just so cool! I love his little fishing outfit and I can't wait to use the other Maurices in the range too.


This week we have a sketch theme. The sketch by Marit is just lovely and was so easy to follow.

I used the Smirk men's papers, some Making memories star paper, stick on ribbon, buttons and charm from my stash to make a quick card. It's so easy when you have such a great sketch as a starting point.

I coloured Maurice in with my Promarkers and added a little bit of glossy accents to his glasses and the fish.
Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for lots more lovely cards from the DT, I hope you will find time to join in with the Challenge, the prize this week is some yummy Pollycraft goodies!
Have a fab Monday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane. Sorry I've not been around for a while. Real Life jumped up and bit me on the bum! Not Fun....

    Love this card. We have a lot of keen fishermen in our family so this image would be perfect. I love your buttons and the fishy paper. How sweet.

    Hope all is well with you and yours. Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Jane!! the papers and all the details just work so well with Maurice!!

    I love the sketch too, its so easy to work with!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jane. Love the image/papers.

    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x