Thursday 1 July 2010

Happy 60th Birthday Mum!

It's a very special day today! My lovely Mum is 60! Happy Birthday Mum! The two of us had a girly day out in London last Friday and I took her out for a meal and to see Mamma Mia, it was the perfect girly day out and we laughed and cried and ate lovely food and even managed to go around the National Portrait Gallery and do a bit of shopping. I will treasure memories of that day forever, it could not have been more perfect!

I can finally share the card I made for my Mum, my Mum loves cats and is very glam so this 'Party time' image from Di's Digis was just right for her card. I used DCWV papers and American crafts thickers in shocking pink to make the card really pretty and girly, The flowers are from Prima and Hobbycraft


To go with Mum's card, I made her a circle album in matching papers. I added masses of pretty pink flowers to the cover of the book.


I added black and white photos of my Mum, my Nan and Grandad and my Dad and flowers and other pretty things I found in my stash. I love the photos of my Mum in her dress and bonnet, she looks like a little doll.

My Mum and Dad went on a Cruise recently and my Dad sent me some photos of them so I could add them to the album.

My Mum and Dad have gone away to Stratford-on-Avon for her birthday and she has taken this with her to open, I will be speaking to her later...I hope she likes it as much as I enjoyed making it!
Thanks for stopping by and sorry this post was so long!
Have a great Thursday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift and card. I am sure your mom is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful labor of love you've done here Jane! It's just precious and I know your mom will be so touched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane,this is beautiful,your card is gorgeous and so cute and the circle album is fabulous,i absolutley love it ,TFS:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x