Tuesday 6 July 2010

Squigglebabies!

When I first joined the Squigglefly Design Team, we were asked to choose 3 images to have a play with.
I adore all of Eline's images and this 'Tiny tot' is just so cute!
I decided to make two simple cards, one for a boy and one for a girl.


I printed the image on to textured card and coloured it with Promarkers. For the girl card, I used pink and orange and added a little bow to the girl's head and little pearls to her sleepsuit.

For the little boy, I used soft green colours and added a coordinating button and a pearl to accent the Elzybells sentiment stamp. The papers I used are by DCWV.
Such simple easy cards to make to celebrate a new arrival, I think these would make lovely Baby Shower invitations too. Make sure you check out Squigglefly for lots more!
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Jane, I love your CAS lines I just wish I could do them myself!?!

    Have you any puppy photos to share yet? Or did I miss them?

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, cute! Love the little bow on the girl baby and the colour/button on the boy baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GGGGGGGGORGEOUS! You're right, a lovely image and perfectly treated by you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just precious! I love how you added this pink bow to the girl card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x