Monday 5 July 2010

My first Squigglefly Challenge!

It's my first Squigglefly Challenge since I joined the Squigglefly DT! I am still really excited to have been picked to work alongside such talented ladies and love all the new images which were released Saturday.
There is an open theme to the Challenge this week and you can create anything you like as long as you use a Squigglefly image
I chose to use 'Funny Fish' by Mark Hicks, these fish really make me smile so I chose to make a bright summery card with them.

I used Doodlebug papers and Bazzill card. I coloured the fish with Promarkers and added glossy accents to the sunglasses. I stitched around the layers and added a simple sentiment and a couple of small buttons.
I hope you will be able to join us for the Challenge, to be eligible for the prize, please use a Squigglefly.com image! There are always FREEbies available at their store!
Have a great Monday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Jane, I love this simple layout you used, and the stitching is wonderful! The bright colors and fun fish make this a perfect summer time card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love this jane, such great colors with these fun fish!!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x