Saturday 10 July 2010

A Ruby Anniversary Cuthbert card.

I have been so busy this week and I have loads to do today as well, it seems never ending at the moment! I will be glad when the kids are on holidays in a couple of weeks!
I didn't get a chance to make a card with the Pollycraft Friday freebie, make sure you go over and get your 'On the Ball Maurice', he is great and I will definitely be using him on a card soon.

I made this quick card yesterday morning before going to work for a colleague and his wife who are celebrating their Ruby Anniversary soon. I coloured Cuthbert with Promarkers and added him to the card with foam pads. The papers are Basic Grey and Pink Paislee, the ribbon was bought from Tesco at Christmas, the word stamps are Elzybells and the stickers are Prima. I added a heart button and some red gems as a finishing touch.
I hope you have a good Saturday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Adorable. I love the dotty ribbon and that gorgeous little heart button. Cuthbert is so sweet. Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's one fabulous "quickie" card. i could never do something like that BEFORE going to work - unless i worked nights!!!

    fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Jane, I love that image & the stitching looks fab (how do you get it so neat? lol)

    Hope you're having a great weekend.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x