Friday 2 July 2010

A Thank you tag

I recently received the gorgeous 'Be my Bridesmaid' stamps by My Cute Stamps which you can find here at Make the Day special. The images in the set are so gorgeous and girly, I couldn't wait to ink them up!
I decided to make something other than a card for a change and embellished a chipboard tag which can be added to a Bridesmaid's gift.

To make the tag, I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of gingham paper and added it to the bottom of the tag. I layered this with some cream flowery paper and covered the join with lace. I stamped the image onto smooth white card. coloured it in with Promarkers and cut it out, adding gems to the flowers.
I threaded the tag with girly pink ribbon and added 2 prima flowers and small roses with my glue gun.
As a finishing touch, I dotted around a couple more gems.
I really like this colour scheme and I am planning to use the leftovers from the tag to make a matching card.
I hope you have a great Friday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. How cute this is!! Love it! Great idea for a bridesmaid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x