Thursday 8 July 2010

Daisy with a Balloon

I made this little card for my Friend who is Dutch and a fervent supporter of their National Football team.
Orange is their colour so I just had to make her an orange card. I recently made her a Football plaque and it seems to have brought her luck as her team have just made the World Cup finals so I thought she should have a card to match!

I printed the cute little Daisy out and coloured her with Promarkers before cutting her out. I stamped the Hero Arts sentiment in the top right hand corner and added a couple of little flowers and gems.
As a finishing touch I added some glossy accents to the balloon.
I love the simplicity of this card and the stiching and the black frame really sets the image off nicely.
Have a great Monday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card! do you hand stitch or use a machine?

    Karen :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet! I love the way you have the image popped up a bit and the stitching around the edges is great touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x