Sunday 4 July 2010

A perfect day for a Christening

It's a gloriously beautiful sunny day today and a perfect day for a Christening, my morning has been disrupted slightly by our puppy Charlie ripping up his bed for the 3rd time in 2 days so I have to sort that out again :-(
We are going to a Christening today so I have made a card to give to the lovely little Isabelle.
I used My Minds eye and K+Co papers and lots of pearls and flowers all in lovely pale pink.

I had a bit of trouble finding an image I liked until I fell upon this adorable image by Mo Manning. I printed it on to textured card and coloured it with pale pink and ivory colours.

I printed my sentiment on the computer and cut it out with Nesties label shapes. The cross was from Flutterby Crafts and the flowers are mostly Prima.
I hope you have a lovely Sunday, I am off to sort out Charlie's mess!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card in super soft colours, it's really elegant!

    Charlie is definitely keeping you busy!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a puppy to keep you busy ;) I hope you had a lovely day at the christening. They are sure to love the card.

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x