Saturday 3 July 2010

Squigglefly release day

It's my first Squigglefly fly release day as part of the Squigglefly Design Team and I was sent some fabulous images to work with. I chose to make a card using Pudgy Flyer by new artist Joni Walker.

I just love the expression on his cute little face! I coloured him with Promarkers and added glossy accents to his feet, beak and eyes. The papers I used are by Cosmo Cricket, the ribbon and string was in my stash.

The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp and I cut it out with a Nesties label before adding it to the card with foam pads and adding a string bow. The little button was from my stash.
Make sure you check out Squigglefly for loads of new images, there really is something there for all tastes and styles.

There is also an extra 30% off until Sunday as we hit 300 followers on the Challenge blog!
Here's the discount code: blog300
Use this on the image detail page in the discount code box to see your new discounted price.
Have a great Saturday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Soo cute - he looks so serious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the texture paper you printed him on. Super coloring on him and you picked the perfect background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, this little fella is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x