Sunday 25 July 2010

Pink and Girly for the Die Cut Dreams DT call

I'm back again already! I have decided to enter the Die Cut Dreams DT call with a Pink and Girly card made with one of my favourite Pollycraft images. I had a lovely time as part of one of Susie's other DTs and had lots of laughs and would love the opportunity to be part of the Die Cut Dreams DT.

I used papers from My Mind's Eye. Pink and green is one of my favourite colour combos!

I coloured the image using Promarkers and added some glossy accents to the shoes and shopping bags.
I just had to add some of my favourite gingham ribbon and gems and a lovely pink button as a finishing touch.
I hope you all have a great Sunday.
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jane, such a sweet image and gorgeous papers. Fabulous layout and ribbon detail.
    Thank you for entering the Die Cut Dreams DT call.
    Hugs,
    Nicola & the Dream Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane this is too cute darling I love the image and the colour combo is fab
    Thanks for joining our DT call at DCD
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have no probs getting in with this card Jane, it's great, good luck with the call.
    Congratulations too, I spotted your face and super cute cards in my latest crafty mag, well done you!
    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for the DT post - your cards are always beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x