Friday 2 July 2010

Pollycraft Friday Freebie

It's Friday so it's Freebie day on the Tales from Pollycraft blog! This week, Cuthbert is making another appearance, he is a little cutie so make sure you go and get yours! I love Cuthbert and Kiki and this image is no exception.

I am trying to be good and use up leftovers at the moment. The dotty paper is American crafts and was a square left in my scrap box as was the pink card. I coloured Cuthbert with Promarkers and added lots of stitching, some of my favourite ribbon, a little pearl and a button to finish the bow off.
Make sure you check out the Tales from Pollycraft blog for more cards from the DT.
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card, love the layout and gorgeous papers and of course Cuthbert is so sweet. hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this image is so cute Jane & I love your card, gorgeous colours & the stitching looks fab!

    Have a great weekend :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jane, I love the colours you've used and Cuthbert is sooo cute!

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love the colors and the little brad by the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x