Friday 16 July 2010

Pollycraft new images

Paula released lots and lots of new images yesterday all available as digi downloads from Pollycraft.
She has created something a little different for you this time: Mini doodle sets! Each set has 3 images on a theme and coordinating greetings and you can get them here.

I have made lots of cards with them already and will be sharing them with you over the coming weeks. The 'Yummy Wishes' set is perfect for Birthdays and I loved colouring and glittering the little cake.
The 'On the Road' set is great for Men's cards and I created this great Summery card using DCWV papers.


The 'Love Naturally' set has some great whimsical images, this little squirrel is adorable!


There are also three more Cherry Kisses girls, I love the 'Lil miss Attitude'!
Make sure you check out the rest of the DT's blogs for more examples of cards made using these fun new images, the links are in my sidebar.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x