Friday 9 July 2010

Wedding Congratulations!

Love is in the air and we are now slap bang in the middle of the Wedding Season. I had another play with my 'Be my Bridesmaid' set from My Cute Stamps available from Make the Day Special and made a wedding card in non traditional colours. I used some of my new Basic Grey and Pink Paislee papers which I matted and layered and stitched with my Sewing Machine.

I paper pieced the wedding dress using some dotty papers and coloured the rest of the image with Promarkers. I wrapped organza ribbon around the front of the card before fixing it to the base.
I mounted the image on to the card using foam pads and added a sentiment from the set, lots of cream flowers and lovely pearls.
I hope you have a lovely Friday.
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love the paper piecing and the stitching - and those pearls are fabulous. Especially think the little heart shaped one she's holding is precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x